Discover our dedicated service for galleries: Whether you have an Artsper account or not, you have access to Artsper leasing, a financing solution for your professional customers, applicable to your entire catalog of works.
Leasing is a solution enabling companies and the professions to rent a work of art for a fixed period. The company agrees to make monthly payments to the lessor in return for the use of the work over the agreed period.
At the end of the contract, the lessee has the option of purchasing the work for a defined residual value, or returning it. As an art gallery, the entire proceeds of the sale are paid to you at once.
For works available on the marketplace
At Artsper, all artworks available on the marketplace with a minimum value of €1,000 can be rented out to our professional clients. For partner-galleries, this transaction remains a classic sale that Artsper pays for in a single instalment, and the commission remains unchanged.
For works outside of the marketplace
In addition, we offer you the possibility of financing works of art, whether listed on Artsper or not, for your customers coming directly from your network. We take no commission on the sales you bring us. The aim is to enable you to broaden your offer and reach professional collectors.
Advantages in short for galleries
- Take advantage of our leasing offer without creating an Artsper account
- Easy tracking & instant simulations for galleries through the Leasing tab in their vendor space
- 0% commission on works leased to collectors from your network
- Management of every stage of the financing process, from conception to approval
Advantages in short for professionals
- Rentals are 100% tax-deductible
- The possibility of purchasing the work for a low residual value
- Access to art and culture in the workplace
- Enhanced brand image among employees and customers
Who can benefit from leasing?
This financing solution is designed for business customers:
- subject to corporate income tax (IS), or
- subject to IRPP (income tax for the self-employed),
in accordance with article 238 bis AB of the French General Tax Code.
This service is available to companies based in France, Monaco, Belgium and Luxembourg.
Do you already have projects in mind?
Easy-to-follow next steps:
2. We analyze the collector's documents
3. We assist you right through to the validation of the order